I’m pleased to report that MC# is rapidly making its way onto the airwaves since it’s launch a couple of days ago. Please find a list of friendly radio hosts and supporting stations who are airing or have previously aired my music:
- David Gonzalez at Smooth Wave Jazz (MC#)
- Mary Ann Wexler at US New Jazz (MC#, I Count on U)
- Colleen Spencer and Reggie Mitchell at Smooth Grooves Phoenix (MC#, I Count on U)
- Wes George at Jazznet247 (MC#, I Count on U, Naiad Theme). He also features me in their family of friends directory.
- Donna Whittington and Bobby D of FunkyJazz TV (MC#, I Count on U, ICOU Dance Remix)
- Mike Scott at Mike Scott Jazz Show (Naiad Theme)
- MJ Vegas at The Coast Online Radio (Naiad Theme video, MC#)
- Gary Fuston at GHP Radio (I Count on U, MC#)
- Ted Hasiuk at Café Jazz (MC#)
- Eberhard Fruck at eurosmoothjazz.com (MC#)
- Peter Hoeld at Groove FM (I Count on U, Naiad Theme, MC#)
- Norrie Lynch at SmoothJazzintheMix (MC#)
- Reggie Mitchell at SmoothJazz Mix, Smooth Groove Phoenix and The Definition of Smooth Jazz at Radio Radio Network, Spain
- Angelo Petruzzi of Sjrchannel (Naiad Theme, I Count On U)
- Ted Hasiuk at Café Jazz just announced his new playlist and included me in his Q1-review during the After Hours Segment
- Mark Stanley at Soundtraxx with MarkStanley (ICOU Dance Remix)
- Rod Lucas at Bestsmoothgrooves.com (MC#)
- Jerome Triple J Widman of Ozcat Radio
- Rhythm and Jazz Radio with Michael Anthony Fernandez. This is what Michael said upon receiving my music: “I’ll keep this short and simple. I received all of your tracks and absolutely loved your sound! I’ve added them to my playlist effective late this evening and will give each 1-2 spins daily for at least the next 90 days, possibly more. You have an amazing, fresh sound and I’m sure my audience will love what you have to offer. Welcome aboard!” Wow – made my day!
- Jamel Eddine Barbirou of Funky Smooth Show all the way from Tunisia! You can listen to the podcast of his sophomore show!
- Donald Isaac of BlufftonConnection.com and locally on 99.3 FM WBWH just let me know that he’ll add all four of my tracks to the station’s programming. Find more info at Donald’s Facebook page (a warning for visitors from Germany: Facebook pages collect and process personal data like IP, demographical data and more. Do NOT follow this link, if you don’t agree to this practice – this warning in complying with current data protection regulations in the making in Germany)
- Kerri Donovan of Smooth Jazz Expressions
- Sher Lindsey-Ham of Red Stiletto Jazz, “Red Rose Pick of the Week, July 9th through 15th 2012
- Bruce Nazarian (a.k.a. The Digital Guy, Lemonator, Radio Boss)
- Marissa Caliguire in her “International Scene Report” at The Digital Guy Show (MC#) and exclusively on her website MyCnotes.net in March 2011
- Radio Muenchen, “Musictalk4u” by Angela Sandweger, August 2014
It is a lifelong dream come true to find my music on playlists, which feature all my music icons and role models, such as Brian Simpson, Bob James, Candy Dulfer, Jeff Lorber, Richard Elliot, Boney James, Greg Anderson, Joyce Cooling, Chieli Minucci, Al Jarreau, Donald Fagen, Jonathan Butler, Jeff Golub – just to name a few. Wow!!!
On a special note, I would like to point out that none of this would have been possible without the initiative, vision and enthusiasm of Marissa “Radio Gurl” Calliguire and most noteably creative and technical guidance as well as factual help from Bruce “Radio Boss” Nazarian, a.k.a. The Digital Guy of the eponymous radio show format he founded in February 2010. Hence, it is my (near incredulous) pleasure and honor to have been featured on the Digital Guy Radio show #60 in Marissa Calliguire’s Motown and International Scene Report on March 21st, 2011! This sure marks a very significant step in my musical endeavours! Please find the relevant excerpt of the show below. However, I do encourage you to click on the link above and listen to the entire show. Find the Digital Guy Radio Show on Facebook, click ‘like’ and become a member of the growing TDG family!
I’d like to do a BIG shoutout to above noted mentors as well as friends and fans, who have been cheering me on for more than two years now. It’s quite the trip! Thanks guys! YOU – make this happen!
wesbound, March 11th, 2011, updated on March 22nd and again on May 23rd 2011.
Marissa Calliguire’s Motown and International Scene Report featuring MC#