If you want to know, how I prepare for my live appearances or go about learning new material, pls. feel free to “sneak peek” the “casa wes’bound” in order to see me practicing. A little warning though: Please don’t take this as reference material – it’s really nothing more than a look over my shoulder to see what I keep myself busy with.
- Practicing “So What”, Ronnie Jordan’s version
- Eye to Eye, “jammin’ with Chaka Khan”
- Talk to your Daughter, “jammin’ with Robben Ford”
- Goofin’ around with Toto’s “Jake to the Bone”
- Practicing George Benson’s “On Broadway”
- Making of a new song
- On piano: My Funny Valentine, Dave Grusin-like version